Meadowcroft 100Reg 20th Nov

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Had a few weeks off, trapped nerve in neck so this my first outing since Honesberie, after the awful overnight weather one did fear the worst for today, Stewie drove which was a good idea given the size of puddles as we drove down, my little car would have drowned, pleasantly surprised to find no wind,  cloudy but thankfully dry skies. 

We shot in sequence, really pleased to bag 8/8 on a report driven pair, as not found driven to my liking of late, we'd been told that stands 5-11 were "challenging" which was an understatement according to some, uphill rabbit which was or appeared to quartering (edgy) most disliked, a monster teal was a joy to break, only hit it the once, more than a few I saw do so mind, we both finished off rather strongly after a difficult middle, still a few cards out there as we left, Stewie 79 which was 2nd in A and my 67 in C was by the fingertips holding 3rd

Johnny Kendall 91 was hg when we left, Dorian Evans looked to be challenging that.

Latest posts

Back