Promatic ranger abt

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbac300566

Hi , been offered a promatic range abt ( it moves up and down and left to right) it is three years old with voice control and 50 m of cable

with a button,comes with 30 plus boxes of clays and couple manual traps for 950 or 1000 pounds.Do you think good deal.Thanks

Thanks,the clays are worth about £400 plus £80 for two manuals so trap coming out at£470 if I can get it at £950 even thou

he wants £1000 down from £1200.Looked on eBay has a falcon with no clays which a year younger but has a bid at £1500

for the trap,I can keep the trap for a year or two and get my money back.

Sounds like a very good price. If you don't lnow the seller and/or the history of the trap give promayic s call with the serial number just to make sure it's not been nicked. 

If the serial number is missing don't touch it with a barge pole  

Hi , been offered a promatic range abt ( it moves up and down and left to right) it is three years old with voice control and 50 m of cable

with a button,comes with 30 plus boxes of clays and couple manual traps for 950 or 1000 pounds.Do you think good deal.Thanks
Its a bit older than 3 years old....Rangers were superceeded by Falcon models at least 3 years ago....the serial number will reveal all tho !!.

I think you will find that machine is at least six years old  , maybe more.  

Have emailed seller several times for serial number,to no avail.To good to be true,don't buy promatic  ranger abt with 30 boxes

of clays or you might get your fingers burnt ,Manchester area.Emailed  Duncan of promatic has ex event's falcon 6 for £1000

plus vat a new falcon abt is £2734 plus vat with two pallets of clays16500. Have to what santa brings.

Latest posts

Back