Broomhills SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guss

I heard that Broomhills SG was sold by the receivers last week - does anyone know if it will still be a shooting ground?

I do hope it gets bought by a good new owner. I only visited it once (side by side shoot in 2009 I think). It was clearly a nice bit of ground but desperately needed new management.. I thought the target setting was bad enough, but some point after it all culminated in some dreadful incident involving staff violence and an arrest.. Hopefully a new dawn awaits for the place..CSC3 

They 'renamed' themselves recently to 'The Shooting Grounds' - I used to shoot there a lot, it was effectively my learning place, I know them quite well - I'll drop her a note to find out the current status.

I did not realise this place had so much bad press! I doubt anybody would want to take this business over with its history and it does not matter that video shows clear as day this place had issues!! Glen.

Its a shame as I like shooting there and the ground has lots of potential, but looking at some of the other video clips regarding Broomhills it seems they have had more than their fair share of problems. I think this might have put the final nail in the coffin /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

There is a lot of baggage about Broomhills.If you don't know the facts, it is best not to comment.A bit like cheating I suppose.

Thats true Salopian, but I get my info from reputable sources, Video doesnt lie and this cant have done them any good, fact!Lets hope a new broom will sweep clean and take it over, with luck bringing it back up to the standard we are used to having from a great ground.

Tony,I hope you are right, but I think that as long as Ken is involved it will struggle.Hopefully it will be new ownership with no interference from Ken. It could be a very good ground.

Latest posts

Back