A good buy?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

A local gun shop has a new DT10 Trident which is old stock but unused for sale at 3400, seems a good price, however it is 28 barrels

Is this a good price??

depends if you want it and what you want to do with it. !!!

A local gun shop has a new DT10 Trident which is old stock but unused for sale at 3400, seems a good price, however it is 28 barrels

Is this a good price??
It may seem a good price, BUT is the reason that it is still sitting on the shelf,  the 28" barrels ??  I suggest that you may take a big drop, should you decide to get rid.

I paid 2k for my 28" barrel one, but that was far from mint condition and had clearly seen a lot of use.  Really enjoyed shooting it though.

Thanks, I did wonder about that, it's been there for some time.  Ah well, will continue saving for the house extension, how exciting...

Is this a good price??
Might be a good price but it's not a good buy because of the barrel length.

unless of course you like or want 28" barrells. ?
Yes there is that but the reason I say it is because once it is fired it becomes a used gun and 28" ones are just not that popular so its value takes a much harder hit than say a used 32" minter bought for £2800 which can still easily enough sell on for a couple of hundred less. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes there is that but the reason I say it is because once it is fired it becomes a used gun and 28" ones are just not that popular so its value takes a much harder hit than say a used 32" minter bought for £2800 which can still easily enough sell on for a couple of hundred less. 
fair comment Hamid , totally agree. Spose you would have to be sure it was a keeper if indeed there is such a thing ?

Thanks guys, good advice.  

In reality i need to put the money towards my deer rifle and scope (waiting for FAC to arrive is driving me nuts, 7 months so far and probably half way), I spotted several likely candidates on my walk around this morning, poor things looked cold so they will be brought inside and warmed up...

Thanks guys, good advice.  

In reality i need to put the money towards my deer rifle and scope (waiting for FAC to arrive is driving me nuts, 7 months so far and probably half way), I spotted several likely candidates on my walk around this morning, poor things looked cold so they will be brought inside and warmed up...
Better than buying a 'dear' lemon, I suppose !

Latest posts

Back