midland game fair

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an amazing update about Taylor Woodcock - the colt we featured on the main page, I'm trying to get some formal results, but the news that he won the colts, then won a shoot off in the special divisions to take a gun, then came second in the shootoff for the Mitsi truck...

taylor hedgecock came first in juniors in the clubman, and first in the individual shoot off in the clubman and runner up to Jason allaway in the Mitsubishi :) oh and first in juniors and b class on the round on the Sunday, we had a fab weekend and the weather was very kind to us, Taylor is now looking forward to next years show if he can qualify :) ... I'm his mum

Great shooting from Taylor, definitely one to watch - I'll bet you and his Dad were watching the Mitsi final with excitement!

iv got no nails left.... Edge of the seat stuff all day in every round, but very proud of him and his achievements, he really is a great lad with no nasty attitude like some you see throwing there cartridges about, I'm sure he will continue to do great things he has a very supportive family behind him :)

Fantastic son Claire and welcome on board this shooting forum , we need more women on here, we are outnumbered. Especially proud mums :)Please keep us posted on his shoots and best of luck .

Last edited:
Watched this young fella at Sandringham country show annialate fourty clays for a straight. So composed for  someone his age lovely attitude . One for the near future I think.

Thanks Nicola, yeah we are very proud of him (big cheesy grin) ..... And Rob, he was on fire at sandringham, when he finished that round he said that was an easy round, I think the British was such a challenge that sandringham seemed easy to him, he takes it in his stride. :)

claire said:

iv got no nails left.... Edge of the seat stuff all day in every round, but very proud of him and his achievements, he really is a great lad with no nasty attitude like some you see throwing there cartridges about, I'm sure he will continue to do great things he has a very supportive family behind him :)
Hi Claire... I think I watched Taylor - believe he was knocked out on the base of missing one rabbit? (Number5) ? Was that him? If so, very respecful competitor. I believe I watched the young man throwing cartridges around and generally not managing the pressure very well too - needs to pull his trousers up and act like he belongs there. Wasn't impressed. He may shoot better than me but I know my attitude will never let me down like that (and never would have at his age either!)

was that on the Saturday? During the musto. He was knocked out by one of the ladies, I'm not sure which target he missed but it was close. It's a shame that some are not such good sportsmen and feel the need to show themselves up, if Taylor ever did this I would be taking his gun away, he was brought up better than that :)

Yeah, I was watching the musto, didn't see the rest.Was there with a friend and we both commented on his good attitude a testament to you and that shone out when compared to one of those surrounding him.

I went round with Taylor a few weeks back; great shot and perfect temperament. Providing he doesn't over do it and shoot himself out, I'll say Jnr world champ inside 5 years.Lovely lad, good luck to him.Ed

hopefully Ian might have a chance to put some pressure on him Ed if he can get some decent practice and coachin /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Nige

Latest posts

Back