Zoli Kronos 32 inch Sporters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodgeKeeper

Just bought a Zoli Kronos Sporter in 32 inch the other day. Got it at a steal (£800). Bought on a bit of a whim but didn't think I could go wrong at the price. Currently use a 687 sporter that I've been very successful with for the last 10 years but had a hankering for a 32 being that I'm over 6 foot tall and the beretta is only a 28. The kronos needs a bit of tweaking to fit but what I want to know is has anyone got a Kronos or another Zoli and how do they find them? Anything to look out for? And the differences people find with longer tubes?

Just bought a Zoli Kronos Sporter in 32 inch the other day. Got it at a steal (£800). Bought on a bit of a whim but didn't think I could go wrong at the price. Currently use a 687 sporter that I've been very successful with for the last 10 years but had a hankering for a 32 being that I'm over 6 foot tall and the beretta is only a 28. The kronos needs a bit of tweaking to fit but what I want to know is has anyone got a Kronos or another Zoli and how do they find them? Anything to look out for? And the differences people find with longer tubes?
I had one for a year or so bought as a second/experimental gun, somewhere on the forum you might even be able to find a fairly detailed write up I did  :) , my feelings are that it is a very well made gun which perhaps doesn't really need the detachable trigger mechanism but could benefit from some subtle changes to the spec. 

I have always favoured 32" tubes but tend to argue that most people would get on better with weights falling below 1500 gram and certainly no more than 1550, the Kronos from memory was 1670 hence I had the middle rib removed which improved things no end but was still over what I consider optimum. 

You will enjoy the gun I'm sure and the price you've paid is truly a steal  B) , I did find the chokes threw tight for denomination so if yours is multi choke I would recommend 1/4 and 1/2 (but they'll throw tighter). 

I had one for a year or so bought as a second/experimental gun, somewhere on the forum you might even be able to find a fairly detailed write up I did  :) , my feelings are that it is a very well made gun which perhaps doesn't really need the detachable trigger mechanism but could benefit from some subtle changes to the spec. 

I have always favoured 32" tubes but tend to argue that most people would get on better with weights falling below 1500 gram and certainly no more than 1550, the Kronos from memory was 1670 hence I had the middle rib removed which improved things no end but was still over what I consider optimum. 

You will enjoy the gun I'm sure and the price you've paid is truly a steal  B) , I did find the chokes threw tight for denomination so if yours is multi choke I would recommend 1/4 and 1/2 (but they'll throw tighter). 
Haven't got a link for it have you?

Latest posts

Back