Ben Husthwaite - judge for yourself

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psych4shooting

Ben Husthwaite & Phil Coley are pleased to announce the launch of the Elite Shooting Academy. The Academy days are for those serious on getting to the next level in their shooting, working with Ben Husthwaite on World Winning performance and Phil Coley on the Sport Science support with focus on the Mental elements required to perform at that level.

Next dates available for these intense training days (limited to only 6 shooters per Academy day) are Ian Coley`s on July 4th & Manchester CSC on July 11th, with two other venues to be added soon.

To view more on the Academy and book your place book here

Ben Husthwaite & Phil Coley are pleased to announce the launch of the Elite Shooting Academy. The Academy days are for those serious on getting to the next level in their shooting, working with Ben Husthwaite on World Winning performance and Phil Coley on the Sport Science support with focus on the Mental elements required to perform at that level.

Next dates available for these intense training days (limited to only 6 shooters per Academy day) are Ian Coley`s on July 4th & Manchester CSC on July 11th, with two other venues to be added soon.

To view more on the Academy and book your place book here

Well done Phil. About time someone took training at the top of our sport seriously!!!

What would be good to see next Phil would be a trap version with you and a good trap coach like Claudio Capaldo.

Hi Nicola, trap is certainly on the radar for the next level on. I have the intro DTL days, then adding some intro OT days too - equally watch this space post Olympics when my Dad "retires"..... One or two more announcements to come in the coming weeks too.

great idea Nicola, i've always had lessons individually but i think it would be great to learn/work with a small group that keep i touch and share positive and negatives from competitions where ever they are.

DY

if someone pays for me to go, im willing to give up a days work to give an unbiased review :)

great idea Nicola, i've always had lessons individually but i think it would be great to learn/work with a small group that keep i touch and share positive and negatives from competitions where ever they are.

DY
That is certainly the plan to set up a Success framework for like minded team members to be supported and working in a team environment. Watch out for more details of Team Success.

Elite Academy today at Ian Coley`s, plus one lucky person from the Forum attended today after the offer from Ben & I, others will be attending future events too, as part of our promise - fantastic Elite Masterclass today.

BIG thanks to phil, ben and the team today. it was an excellent days coaching from both parties. my brain is completely frazzled but i have walked away with changes to my shooting style that should help me iron out my bad habits, gun fit and balance changes and a fresh look into the mental processes that can help me improve my game. the only slight negative was the weather, everything else was spot on and very thorough. Well Recommended!

Latest posts

Back