New Dt11 carbon fibre

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean DT11 Black that has the matte barrels, black actions and carbon fibre rib / trigger housing? Not sure how much weight is saved over a regular DT11 sporter but why do you need a lighter gun and lighter than what??

Have seen a few people on FB complain about the black wearing on new beretta blacks - not the DT11 but assume its same finish.

Are you looking to buy new?

You mean DT11 Black that has the matte barrels, black actions and carbon fibre rib / trigger housing? Not sure how much weight is saved over a regular DT11 sporter but why do you need a lighter gun and lighter than what??

Have seen a few people on FB complain about the black wearing on new beretta blacks - not the DT11 but assume its same finish.

Are you looking to buy new?
I saw The new DT 11 carbon fibre at Doverage Saturday   believe it or not it weighs 7lb 15 Oz  without any weights fitted not much more than my semi auto

but almost one and a half lbs  less than my Krieghoff K-80 I just do not seem to be able to move quickly enough with her these days 

I tried Blaser F3 Pro weighing 8lbs the other day  on compak and that seamed a bit quicker so just inquisitive about the New DT 11

Just wondering if any one's shot one 

I've swung one around and was pretty amazed at how much weight Beretta had shifted. However, I am not a good shot and so my opinion should be half that of someone that can hit clays. Engineer in my day job though so I love these things. Get the K-80 traded in and buy a DT11 Black. What's the worst that can happen?

I saw The new DT 11 carbon fibre at Doverage Saturday   believe it or not it weighs 7lb 15 Oz  without any weights fitted not much more than my semi auto

but almost one and a half lbs  less than my Krieghoff K-80 I just do not seem to be able to move quickly enough with her these days 

I tried Blaser F3 Pro weighing 8lbs the other day  on compak and that seamed a bit quicker so just inquisitive about the New DT 11

Just wondering if any one's shot one 
Does Matt at Premier Guns not have a demo gun you can try? If your looking at spending that much then speak to him about the Beretta VIP trips to Italy and get yourself some custom woodwork. I am going in 3 weeks time. I am down for a standard 32" sporter but now really tempted by the DT11L scroll.

In fact I just remembered they have their Beretta Premier Dealer day on Oct 1st to celebrate them becoming a recognised premier dealer. Would imagine they will have most things avail to demo but best to ring them and double check. Matt is a busy man as has that running on Saturday then flies out to Beretta with us on Sunday.

Left you a voicemail when I was in France mate not sure if you got it, drop me a message on here I'll sort it out

The typical K-80 tank.  A prime motivator in the marketplace 
Now come on Wonko!!

I feel like a fish taking the bait here ha'ha

I think they are a fantastic gun but only for young and fit Guys or at least fit! 

My K-80 seemed to put weight on as I got older.

I've just put her on gun trader have a good look see the Beauty  sales ref 160912122815789 

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here .

Sorry if I am - please delete if so .

Dave

Oh, puhleeze!!  Beauty?  Life is too short to own a gun as ugly as a K80.  And it is possibly a criminal act to have an engraver waste time on one.  Lipstick on a pig comes to mind.  

I'd say JMO but of course be a lie as it is a universal truth

just sayin'

Oh, puhleeze!!  Beauty?  Life is too short to own a gun as ugly as a K80.  And it is possibly a criminal act to have an engraver waste time on one.  Lipstick on a pig comes to mind.  

I'd say JMO but of course be a lie as it is a universal truth

just sayin'
Well K-80 was so ugly she sold within 24 hours for not bad money 

Just saying

Dave

Not if he swops to a K-80 Parcours.  Much lighter and easier to move than the Super Sport.

Think of all the money it will save you!  I've got both a DT10 and a Parcours.  Weight is fairly similar, but the Parcours is better balanced I think.  DT10 hasn't been out of the cabinet since I got the K gun.

David, to be honest, I shot sporting with a DT11 for 3 1/2 years, the last 18 months I shot it thinking "it's not the gun, it must be me!!!"...it was mostly the gun holding me back!!! The DT10 is a great gun, DT11 in not anywhere near as good handling, terrible in fact!!! The only thing the DT11 seemed to shoot consistently was skeet!?!? Anyway, I bought an old K80  supersport in January and my shooting has never looked back!!! The DT11 was immaculate but still took months to sell, I took a massive £££ hit on it to get it away. If your Supersport was just too heavy, I'd give serious consideration to a Parcours...they are much lighter, handle much faster and are still built on the K80 action. 

James

David, to be honest, I shot sporting with a DT11 for 3 1/2 years, the last 18 months I shot it thinking "it's not the gun, it must be me!!!"...it was mostly the gun holding me back!!! The DT10 is a great gun, DT11 in not anywhere near as good handling, terrible in fact!!! The only thing the DT11 seemed to shoot consistently was skeet!?!? Anyway, I bought an old K80  supersport in January and my shooting has never looked back!!! The DT11 was immaculate but still took months to sell, I took a massive £££ hit on it to get it away. If your Supersport was just too heavy, I'd give serious consideration to a Parcours...they are much lighter, handle much faster and are still built on the K80 action. 

James
I assume based on the age of your DT11 it must be one of the originals that was a lot heavier?

I assume based on the age of your DT11 it must be one of the originals that was a lot heavier?
If you painted an Austin Allegro black and bolted on a carbon fibre spoiler, called it the "Black Edition ", it wouldn't magically now have the handling of a A6 Allroad...dog sh*t polished and painted black is just polished black dog sh*t!!!

Back