Done it, made the team!!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkside

Some of you on here who are Facebook friends will already know, I am very proud/pleased and fortunate enough on Saturday to scrape enough points together and qualify to represent Scotland at the FITASC home international, hosted in South Wales, by St Dails shooting ground on the 24th September!!! It's been a long, hard season trying to qualify for the sporting and FITASC teams, I have improved my averages and PB's in both, unfortunately I didn't do enough to make the sporting team (missed out by 3 clays) but I did scrape into the FITASC team in last  place!!! Looking forward to the home international immensely now and hoping I can put in a good score on the day. Thanks to all who have helped and encouraged me, especially Ben Husthwaite for convincing me to switch to a K80 and then showing me how to shoot it properly!!! 

I have already done so but such an occasion deserves hearty congratulations.  Well done James ?

that's weird my post from yesterday disappeared???

very well done James, that's a great achievement ?

Congratulations and well done James great achievement  :goodjob:

I hope you enjoy your visit to St dials where Nigel can put on some entertaining and testing targets in an area with some cracking views ( and before anyone says it's not the sheep  :laugh: ) . I think Matt did a little report on a fitasc or compak at st dials  awhile back 

Well done James, I'm one of the ref's at the  shoot so come and introduce yourself

:p

Latest posts

Back