Westfield SG 150 Fitasc 2nd October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Just been booked into this for my weekend return to the other side!Looking forward to this should be great fun!Never shot Westfield but have always enjoyed Weston Wood!No doubt I will put together a shoot review after this! Glen.

Excellent stuff Glen - looking forward to hearing about that...

A totally different experience over there mate, I love both of Steves grounds even though my card suffers, both are quality layouts with low to mid 90's being a brill score.

I'm booked on for the Saturday- first big FITASC shoot I've done for many years!

jeez I didn't know Ed has a brother  
funny.gif
 Nige

As this site is more friendly than the last I'll arm wrestle you for a cuppa instead of a boxing match! ;-)

lets have a willy waving competition instead! ;-) No doubt I will lose both!!! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I haven't built in a zoom function for the site - so willy displays will need to wait.

First post on this forum - like what I see too. Hope we live up to expectations this weekend Glen! Shoots nearly ready and it's going to be good. Prize fund growing daily with 1st every class up to £130 2nd £100 and 3rd £80. Let's hope everyone turns up to keep it there!Still a few places left if anyone wants to come along! Steve

I'm away this weekend - I'd love to have a go at FITASC, will need someone to show me the ropes at some point.Welcome aboard Steve... glad to have you here.

Yeah can't wait for this too I have a good friend from Holland who has helped me get on the circuit over here and he is coming with me so I think he may get a little shock at what we shoot compared to them! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Excellent shoot!  Ed Solomans and Chris Daniels have both shared High Gun on 144 for  the Automatic Trap and £400 cash (I'm sure they'll sort that one out!), Dave Kempley came runner up on 143 for £200. Full results are available by emailing me on [email protected] I'll send them all over to you by return. Fantastic feedback on the targets, the venue and most importantly the idea of shooting 150 in one day.  No doubt we will repeat it again in the future.  Special thanks go to Clay Shooting Magazine and Promatic Traps for sponsoring the event and of course, the 128 shooters that attended and made it all the ulitimate success it was. Hope to see you all again soon!  Next FITASC is at Westfield again on 29th and 30th October......  Sorry it's short and sweet but we're both knackered and the sofa is calling......... Steve

All - Allison and Steve from Clay Shooting Company have sent out the results...I've uploaded them here : http://shootclay.co.uk/wp-cont.....-10-03.pdf Congrats to Ed on his joint HG there - and also Glen for his very respectable 125 - I'll be needing to create a sponsorship budget soon for the ShootClay forum members competing at the top level! Well done guys - and also Steve/Allison for putting on what sounds like an excellent event.

Thanks for the kind words. As the saying goes even a blind squirrell finds a nut now and again!Lovely weekend for it too- so far I've shot Westfield twice, both times blazing sun and high gun.... Wish it was closer!

Cracking shoot had a lot of fun really enjoyed the shoot! Great shooting by the Ed Meister! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Back