County ABT Champion

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

I went over to Nottingham & District gun club yesterday with the hope of putting in a reasonable score & making the Lincolnshire ABT team ready for the Intercounties shoots. Everything I've learnt & been told just clicked into place & I shot 96 ex 100 to become the Linc's ABT champion  :frantics:  I've only had my Krieghoff a few weeks, don't know what it is about it but it's awesome  :hyper:

bloody well done Norman, pleased for you mate ?

ps

did you pass my regards onto "M". ??

Sure did Ian - Marvin had a mire of a day !

Think more positive please Liz :wink:
Ach, I am a realist. Unless other counties have people even newer than me I am going to be down there. I don't care though, cos I have shot <400 ABT clays and I am representing my County. I'm pretty pleased with myself. Just not yet a high scorer.

Liz - you would not be there if you did not deserve to be.  You def get some of the old Rah Rah from me for nothing less than stepping up to the line.  And then double it for doing well!  If you've done that with <400 targets then I'd say you are a force in the making!

Latest posts

Back