bereavement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mick

i have just learned that our our good friend nigels mother passed away in the early ours of this morning. i would just like to offer my sympathy and condolences to nigel and his wider family circle at this very sad time for them all

Very sad – my thoughts are with Nigel today…I'm sure that everyone in our small community will join me in sending best wishes to Nigel and his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m very sad to hear this Nigel /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif, our condolences.

Sorry to hear this sad news Nige.. my codolencys go to you and your family. Rob

Nige contacted me early this morning. His beloved mother passed away at 4am, he was prepared for this. He knows our thoughts are with him. I think it is a testament to Nige's love of the sport that he has kept himself involved in helping these forums during what I know for a fact has been a very difficult time for months.Sincerest condolences to you, your Dad and Ian.

nige I'm so sorry to hear about your loss my thought are with you and you familyTonky

I would sincerely thank Everyone for their best wishes on the death of my Mother who we laid to rest today, I don't know many of you but I thank very much for your kind comments during this very sad time. Nigel & family 

Back