adjustable butt plate

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foldAA

Hey all!

looking for adjustable butt plate, where i live (PL) no one seems to be selling these....

I was able to find exactly what i need/want ....

p_352150100_1.jpg
575S.jpg

in the US :(

Can someone suggest a place to buy one of these in UK?

Im looking for something that will fit Beretta 69x series (if it matters)

thanks in advance!
Jakub

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you!

Whats wrong with "jones adjuster" tho?

Currently im using 40mm extension and i wanted to move end plate(?) down around 18mm.

Green pad offers only 15mm vertical movement - i could alter extension to cover for that

but maybe there is a way to have both (extension + vertical adjustement) in 1 "device"?

atb

J

The "Jones adjuster", is an old fashioned, not very good, heavy solution...

The Adjustable butt plate, is over sized, so you could just fit it slightly lower down, before grinding off the excess.  This should give you the extra 3mm.

As for thickness, the adjustable plate is 10mm thick.  If you went for the 25mm X-Pad (awesome), that would give you 35mm.

http://www.recoilsystems.com/xpad.php

If you explain to Dave (the owner, who will happily explain everything in detail), he can probably provide you with a spacer to give the extra 5mm.

If you wanted to, you could go the whole hog and fit a full ISIS recoil reducer (as I did).  This unit is 28mm, plus adjuster and thinner pad, to give you the length you need.

Latest posts

Back