Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh ? a bit wet behind the ears :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
self advertising?

I am not sure what the point of your post is ?

A young pup looking for a fan club i think !..............best he does the job then comes back :angel: i do wish him all the best, but he needs some more experience before looking for fame !

I have no idea what I am supposed to make of such a post. ?

Tom this is meant as constructive criticism - you need to spell check on your website, read the sentences as you have a full stop where it should not be and you have missed a capital letter for your sponsor.  It's all part of presenting yourself in the best light.  I do hope you go from  success to success.  I have followed your wins and you are doing very well.

Keep up the good work Tom, and well done on your England badge. I expect we will be seeing your name a little more often looking at your current form.

Website looks good Tom.

One point .... 'representing there brand a lot' should read 'representing their brand a lot'  and 'yourself' is one word. Brand owners do like English used correctly.

Your trophy cabinet looks pretty well stocked. Good luck with your goal of getting to the the Olympics, it takes total dedication and focus and I wish you the best in that regard.

This is a bit of an old farts club at times so you'll have to forgive them that! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back