England ABT team scores

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

first off well done to everyone that made the team.

it looks like very high scores were required this year as in 187 and above just to scrape in. I haven't seen these type of scores for many many years so it looks like the discipline is something like back to what it should be. I wouldn't know as I have hardly shot any trap this year ?

Very high scores in all the fast trap disaplines this year,there are some fantastic shots about and getting in any off the teems is very hard,big well done to those who made it.

absolutely paul.

maybe there scores aren't high ......maybe our scores are cack. ?

yep, correct. That's what I mean by its back to were it should be. Those scores are what you expected twenty odd years ago. Even I could pop 90+ scores in the olden days ?

I'm gonna go for the abt team again nxt yr, been off it for a few yrs after making the team 3yrs on the trot, it's a brilliant atmosphere and the team really support one another, looks like there's gonna be alot of practice needed over the nxt few months if the scores are that much higher, bring it on?

I will no doubt be joining you after my sabbatical ?

I'm gonna go for the abt team again nxt yr, been off it for a few yrs after making the team 3yrs on the trot, it's a brilliant atmosphere and the team really support one another, looks like there's gonna be alot of practice needed over the nxt few months if the scores are that much higher, bring it on?
About Bloody Time!

Latest posts

Back