Help please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Hello all, I wonder if any of you could help me, around about 20 years ago I was left Miroku shotgun, just put it in the safe and have never used it , so it has been in there a long time, but I have always taken my guns out and cleaned and oiled up even If I am not using them. Anyway I thought I would try and find out how old it was, and what grade/model it is but cant find out anything, so hoping one of you know. well here goes, It is I think a miroku trap gun 30" barrels , one dot on both so I would think full / full, it has a monti- carlo stock with tear drops, the action is bright silver with heavy engraving. It don't seem to have Ever been used as it is spotless (MINT) Condition the Serial Number is 346622  with no letters at all.  Any one help, Thanks Joe.

Also, what do you think it is worth ??

Last edited by a moderator:
It is worth very little, if there are no letters after the serial numbers it is possibly unfinished and could be dangerous .

PM me your address and I will call and collect it, before you get hurt.

Sensible reply will be sent after all the 'experts' have weighed in :smile:

Hello all, I wonder if any of you could help me, around about 20 years ago I was left Miroku shotgun, just put it in the safe and have never used it , so it has been in there a long time, but I have always taken my guns out and cleaned and oiled up even If I am not using them. Anyway I thought I would try and find out how old it was, and what grade/model it is but cant find out anything, so hoping one of you know. well here goes, It is I think a miroku trap gun 30" barrels , one dot on both so I would think full / full, it has a monti- carlo stock with tear drops, the action is bright silver with heavy engraving. It don't seem to have Ever been used as it is spotless (MINT) Condition the Serial Number is 346622  with no letters at all.  Any one help, Thanks Joe.

Also, what do you think it is worth ??

Can you post a pic of it !

I will try tomorrow when the care woman gets here as she has put a lot of my equipment in the way,and I cant get into the room to get it out of the safe.
Sorry balltrap, cant get any photos till Friday, as she said she is not allowed to lift or move anything on her own. Christ she is built like "Giant Haystacks" and about 30 stone in weight. I will have to wait till the other Moaner one comes with her. Joe.

I have taken some, but cant find the lead for the camera yet. I would not be able to do much if it was not for these girls, but when they clean up they seem to move things, then forget where they have put it. I am getting Pamperd today as its my Birthday 68 years, perhaps they will bring some cake. ..

I have taken some, but cant find the lead for the camera yet. I would not be able to do much if it was not for these girls, but when they clean up they seem to move things, then forget where they have put it. I am getting Pamperd today as its my Birthday 68 years, perhaps they will bring some cake. ..
Happy birthday Joe  :D

Latest posts

Back