Windrush 28.07.16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

Went to Windrush today with Jane (Calamity) for the 100 reg ESP.  It's such a lovely ground so glad to hear there'll be more Thurs and Sat shoots there coming up.  Weather was cloudy, light breeze and light misty rain.  Targets were a good balance with some tricky ones which I went back to practise after the comp.  pleased to get 4'or 5 straights which helped with the stand I came off with 1!  Finished on 72/100 which was about what I expected and thoroughly enjoyed it.  

You certainly shot my stand nicely with a very measured shooting style. It was a stand that was tripping up a lot of people so you should be pleased. 

Everyone was speaking highly of the shoot. Next time I will be pulling triggers rather than buttons :-D

You certainly shot my stand nicely with a very measured shooting style. It was a stand that was tripping up a lot of people so you should be pleased. 

Everyone was speaking highly of the shoot. Next time I will be pulling triggers rather than buttons :-D
Thanks Doug, I was also happy to be the first straight of the day on the low right to left orange crosser and left to right black crosser so was the lady ref happy that is was a woman ?  Good shoot.

Latest posts

Back