120 Auto shoot.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northampton.SG

Hello all. Shameless advertising for my 120 Auto shoot this week. This is our 3rd year doing it so I'm after ideas there is so much you can do when you can have up to 3 clays in the air and i have lots of great idea's already but I thought you lot might have something iv not thought of yet (unlikely as it is) ?

I'll have my favourite sim triples such as the white, green and orange quartering triple which is fun and a big full use pair of crossers but any ideas will be considered.

Roy.

Hello all. Shameless advertising for my 120 Auto shoot this week. This is our 3rd year doing it so I'm after ideas there is so much you can do when you can have up to 3 clays in the air and i have lots of great idea's already but I thought you lot might have something iv not thought of yet (unlikely as it is) ?

I'll have my favourite sim triples such as the white, green and orange quartering triple which is fun and a big full use pair of crossers but any ideas will be considered.

Roy.
I hope you not using those colours in the sky ? Lot of clubs do - why - they need the money from pic ups.

best triple Iv shot was 2 x bolting rabbits left to right different speeds with third left to right 1yard above them going twice as fast. All crossing about 25 yards.

Iv never understood why people would use colours like that. They are meant to make the clay more visible not less. They only time is use orange in the sky is if it spends more time again a background than it does in the air.

The sim triple will be against one of our banks so will stand out beautifully.

It's this Saturday get a sqaud together or just turn up. 10 till 4:30. 13 stands over half will have 3 traps. ? £100 High Gun plus money stays on classes. I'm borrowing a Auto even tho I can't win my own shoots ?

Latest posts

Back