Magic Bore - The Amazing new shotgun cleaning tool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Bartlett

The revolutionary shotgun cleaning tool that makes cleaning shotguns easy. Gone are the days when cleaning your shotgun takes half an hour!!

- Reduce Cleaning Time to just a few minutes

- You will never get dirty cleaning your gun again

- Removes Plastic Fouling - The only cleaning kit that does

- Clever Design Features to protect your gun

- Cleans Semi-Auto Shotguns fully assembled

- Only Highest Quality Materials used

- Low Cost Consumable Parts

- Designed by a Shooter and Made in the UK 

- Available in 12 bore and 20 bore versions currently

Launching at the UK Game fair at Ragley Hall on the 29th - 31st of July 2016. Come and see me on the John Jeffries Custom Guns Stand and see the tool and try it for yourself!

To Order: Email: [email protected] or Telephone Mike on 07717 257357

Launching at Ragley Hall Game fair on Friday 29th to Sunday 31st July 2016. Come and see it on the John Jeffries Custom Guns Stand and try it out for yourself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best with the launch Mike...........see you there :clover:

I'm certainly interested but I won't be at Ragley Hall. 

Care to share details or do we wait until after the Game Fair?

Hi

I have created a demonstration video and a full website that will go live today or tomorrow providing my patent lawyer is happy with everything.

It will be here: www.magicbore.co.uk there is just a one page website there at the moment but the full site is 4 pages.

Thanks

Mike

Looks like it's £60 for the hand kit and £45 for the drill kit if I am reading it correctly 

I am amused by all the related videos that come up at the end...not quite sure what the relativity is  :angel:

It seems i have this in various parts,i wonder what the metal brush is made of and if it is suitable for non chromed barrels?

Also it says cheap consumable parts but no listing or price?

Last edited by a moderator:
can you tell us what the difference is between your product and a full length mop. ?

not being critical or anything this is a genuine question

can you tell us what the difference is between your product and a full length mop. ?

not being critical or anything this is a genuine question
Around £40 I feel !

I have to say that it appears to be a good item, but having used the prototype from Cambrian Flyfishers of Llangollen back in the 70's, I remain sceptical. I recall I spent more time cleaning the rod than my gun !  Only time will tell.

if its an improved mop it should be good as I have used same mop for about twenty years and my dealer will confirm all my guns are spotless and as new. Ask him ?

if its an improved mop it should be good as I have used same mop for about twenty years and my dealer will confirm all my guns are spotless and as new. Ask him ?
Lawrance would not say anything different ! he makes to much money from you  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back