Beretta Worlds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1Fanatic

Anyone else shooting this? I found the old thread but its locked by now.

Decided to sign up for this last minute as it’s only an hour drive for me. Requested 14:20 slot on Sat 2nd July and backup 11:30. The booking email says it can take up to 21 days to confirm your allocated squad time. I hope they don’t take that long otherwise I will be finding out on the day .. Do they send you an email confirmation as its been a week since I booked on and not received anything further?

Also is this a CPSA registered comp i.e. one that goes against my average? The site says it’s a “Special CPSA Registered Event” yet I can’t find it on the CPSA fixtures list searching on ESP events or ground name?

Thanks

Simon

I think you can only use Berettatatata's if this is the case then it cannot be registered. Disgusting waiting that long for a slot, shows how disorganized they are, with modern software available it should be instant, they are probably using post its and biro's or even a black board.

Yes you can only use a Beretta for this competition, and YES your score will be registered on you averages. It always has been in the past.

They usually send you a letter of confirmation along with your back number.

Yes you can only use a Beretta for this competition, and YES your score will be registered on you averages. It always has been in the past.

I knew about the requirement to use a beretta and fibre wads only which is fine by me as normally what I shoot anyway.

When you say registered on my averages are you talking about classification on the day (which is taken from your current cpsa classification and if you dont have one you are classed on the day from scores on 8 unknown stands unless outside of UK who are all put in AA) or do you mean that your score will be listed on the CPSA as part of your ESP scores in issue 51? If the latter why is it I cant find this fixture on the CPSA listings?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a  CPSA classification then that is what class you will shoot in, or you will be classified on the day. The score will be listed on your scores for issue  51. You won't find it on the Cpsa fixtures as it is organised by Beretta and not the CPSA, thus carrying the "Special CPSA registered event" tag. If you wish to see the scores from the last one that was held at Holywell estate (2014) then, go to the Cpsa website, click scores, type in Holywell estate in the ground search for scores, search in issue 48.

If you have a  CPSA classification then that is what class you will shoot in, or you will be classified on the day. The score will be listed on your scores for issue  51. You won't find it on the Cpsa fixtures as it is organised by Beretta and not the CPSA, thus carrying the "Special CPSA registered event" tag. If you wish to see the scores from the last one that was held at Holywell estate (2014) then, go to the Cpsa website, click scores, type in Holywell estate in the ground search for scores, search in issue 48.
Thanks for that explanation!

Entry confirmation did arrive by post and did take 2 weeks. I am sure they will be quicker by now!!

No back number sent with my confirmation letter

No back number sent with my confirmation letter
Rob Dawson booked us in this year, every other time I've booked it they have sent the back numbers out. Maybe it's changed, as Rob has given me the confirmation letter but no back number.

Be grateful you got a letter Sian! Away for a long weekend so if its not here by tomorrow I will email them to find out my squad number & start time.
I always book right at the beginning. ?  In fact I've had two letters as we had a mix up getting Santa on the same squad - luckily got sorted and can't wait to see you Santa.

No idea never been. Unless they mean the road as you leave the A32 looking at google maps?

Just been shooting in glorious sun in Surrey but a thunderstorm just arrived so assume thats travelled over from Hampshire.

I was there yesterday, 4x4 are allowed in the field to park, the road for none 4x4 isnt too far an extra 100yrds or so! they were saying though it was drying out nicely! unless they have had some rain since.

Back