Coleys 1st June

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Missed the May shoot which was I'm told bathed in sun, as for "flaming June" it was more "freezing June" atop the hill at Coleys today, the hardy ( or foolish) amongst us that had booked in so weren't going to be put off by the chill that's for sure ( er any rain and might have considered it mind ). Was fortunate to have a jolly squad and there was quite a few forum bods there also. 12 stands, three of which tricky Simos for the unwise / unwary of us. Managed to get a monkey off my back as managed 6/8 off two separate stands with "under you feet" incomers, messed up the driven just didn't pull trigger until too late, saw off all the teal :) and even managed to finish off some rather sharpish crossers that had previously, no matter where found cause me grief.

Scores wise a three way tie on 93 for high gun, big hand due to Stewie Keen, 88 for 1st in A, Stewie had the benefit of following me so I'm claiming some assistance in his achievement, squad scores Mark Thomas 83, Lady Joanna Herbert 70, Simon Billinghurst 80, Rich Hill 69, Rich Moreing 69 and Stewie Keen 88.

Coleys is a 1st Wednesday of the month shoot squadded with a limit on numbers, worth a visit but do book don't try a walk in as like many I've tried and failed itch that approach.

Latest posts

Back