jan powell

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

our very own Jan Powell shot 100-300 at sat kriegoff event ?

well shot Jan ?

Well done that man! I have said this numerous times but how the hell do you make 100 first barrels hits on the trot?... with great skill obviously!  Chapeau! As we say over here.

Well done that Girl !  I looked at the score and thought well OK, then realised it was not at Sporting.   :wub:

Well done. Just looked at scores. Top level DTL is a crazy game! You enter a 100 target comp, you hit a 100 targets and you can still find yourself not in the top 40! Or worse still, if you have the misfortune to actually miss one miserable little clay and hit only 99, you find yourself 250th! Crazy, but respect to those that can concentrate and stay focused and repeat this over 3 days. 

Well done. Just looked at scores. Top level DTL is a crazy game! You enter a 100 target comp, you hit a 100 targets and you can still find yourself not in the top 40! Or worse still, if you have the misfortune to actually miss one miserable little clay and hit only 99, you find yourself 250th! Crazy, but respect to those that can concentrate and stay focused and repeat this over 3 days. 
yep, that's the game mate. Consistency is the key. ?

Absolutely over the moon for Jan, he's not had an easy time of it recently and has also had to cope with his wife Leanne finding some fantastic form and popping 300s in for fun.

A seriously competitive household and a lovely couple ?

julesy

just looked at Mrs powells scores, she is a bit handy isn't she ?

Just a bit! The DTL ladies really are standing toe to or with the men now. Emma Holden, Andrea Swatts, Leanne Palmer and several others. 

Same as the juniors and colts. DTL is very exciting as there are so many potential winners :)

absolutely Julia and you will recall my reference to lady shooters not needing there own class before, but we wont go there again....for the love of god ?

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been an up and down event for me, two decent scores and two indifferent ones leaving me on a 398/1184. Unfortunately a dropped target today killed my chances for the main competition but it was a cracking event nevertheless. Good targets, excellent organisation and some superb shooting across all the categories and classes, even the Welsh weather played ball!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back