BGP Fitasc this weekend

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmatt

Well another year and it's time for the British Grand Prix, so who is going? Not done this one for a while now, fancied a weekend out, getting soaked and beaten up by Steve's targets and a Ref... you know who you are...!!

I'll be there early start start tomorrow for me squad 1 9 am what squad and time are you on matt ? will look out for you and say hello 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok will look out for you during the day to say hello and have a chat and a cuppa between layouts perhaps, shoot well and enjoy ! 

Wadda Ya recon. 

Yes I shall be there. 

Bringing our new weekend shooting bus to willy wave in the car park. 

last time I saw someone do a similar thing (out the back of my Austin marina van) we nearly got arrested.

long story I wont elaborate :)

Ok will look out for you during the day to say hello and have a chat and a cuppa between layouts perhaps, shoot well and enjoy ! 
G you and everyone else have a great time, forecast is not the best and afraid to say it's raining here already as per the very same forecast said it would do.

though to be fair it's probably going to make you feel right at home :)

Well that was interesting... depending on your outlook  :???:

Not what a lot of us were expecting, bit like buying a bag of Revels and finding all the coffee ones...

Well, I was 100% confident that this shoot was going to be one of your classic's Steve, I even went out and practiced some BIG targets and what's more, even bought some 6.5's!!

Nothing wrong with ANY of the targets before anyone asks, just had a picture of what was going to be presented and it was, if I am being very honest, quite tame for you Steve  :blink:

I shot like a blind monkey with a brush but some of the squad shot well, I just couldn't string a sentence together let alone shoot anything - hit all the long ish stuff though  :wink:

I think with the weather that was forecast Steve got it spot on !!

if he had dealt up one of his usual 

biggies with stuff that got badly wind affected he would have got slaughtered 

there was plenty of big stuff in the 

mix over the weekend 

you tell me how many people went to valley peg 3 on the second day thinking they had it cracked xnd came off scratching their heads ?

Results up both nights fairly sharpish as well which is good to see ?

Keep up the good work Steve and 

Ali  see you at the krieghoff 

Regards Pete 

I think with the weather that was forecast Steve got it spot on !!

if he had dealt up one of his usual 

biggies with stuff that got badly wind affected he would have got slaughtered 

there was plenty of big stuff in the 

mix over the weekend 

you tell me how many people went to valley peg 3 on the second day thinking they had it cracked xnd came off scratching their heads ?

Results up both nights fairly sharpish as well which is good to see ?

Keep up the good work Steve and 

Ali  see you at the krieghoff 

Regards Pete 
Pete if you step over to European Fitasc topic you will see my new polo shirt with fitasc line embroidered on it.

Back