Back at Coley's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBERT6500

I've been lucky enough to have spent yet another day in the company of Ian and Phil Coley today chatting about future projects and ideas and I must say I'm quite excited and indeed honoured by it all as I will be playing quite a major part in their future plans for the Clay Shooting Success project.

Had a close look at the new Dryfire lazer shooting aid, which will be a very interesting tool to help not only shooters to shoot better but coaches to coach as well. Watch out for that one as its very addictive on a wet and windy day. Shooting clubs with a reasonable size club house will love it. ;)

Also popped out and had a go at a pigeon shooting simulation set up/stand, where you stand/sit behind the net and the targets/pigeons came into some decoys about 15yds out in front of you from all angles and at different times without warning. I have to admit to having done this set up before a few times in the past but I still really enjoyed it and shot it well, even with the wind effected targets and a Miroku mk38 Trap choked 3/4 and full with a stock 1 1/4 inches too long for me. :D

I've been lucky enough to have spent yet another day in the company of Ian and Phil Coley today chatting about future projects and ideas and I must say I'm quite excited and indeed honoured by it all as I will be playing quite a major part in their future plans for the Clay Shooting Success project.

Had a close look at the new Dryfire lazer shooting aid, which will be a very interesting tool to help not only shooters to shoot better but coaches to coach as well. Watch out for that one as its very addictive on a wet and windy day. Shooting clubs with a reasonable size club house will love it. ;)

Also popped out and had a go at a pigeon shooting simulation set up/stand, where you stand/sit behind the net and the targets/pigeons came into some decoys about 15yds out in front of you from all angles and at different times without warning. I have to admit to having done this set up before a few times in the past but I still really enjoyed it and shot it well, even with the wind effected targets and a Miroku mk38 Trap choked 3/4 and full with a stock 1 1/4 inches too long for me. :D
Great to have you up with us again today Rob, there is certainly a lot going on and lots of positive progress. The Dryfire is a very good system and the demonstration unit will be up and running for those wishing to use it. Look forward to catching up soon. Pleased you enjoyed the pigeons.

Latest posts

Back