English open DTL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

first off anyone going, if so look for a bloke in a caravan with a golden cocker spaniel and come and say hello.

main question

on the cpsa booking info why are there missing squad numbers. ??

first off anyone going, if so look for a bloke in a caravan with a golden cocker spaniel and come and say hello.

main question

on the cpsa booking info why are there missing squad numbers. ??
Is that the British at Bywell - it does show your squad number

sian

English open. You will note many missing squad numbers if you scroll down. In fact first squad out is 5 what happened to 1 to 4 ???

sian

English open. You will note many missing squad numbers if you scroll down. In fact first squad out is 5 what happened to 1 to 4 ???
Perhaps they are incognito ? How odd maybe the computer programme has had a meltdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going Ian, will be up there from Thurday lunch - the missing squad numbers have been reserved for everyone who is shooting for a place in the England DTL team, we're been squadded by the CSPA on the same 2 layouts on both mornings & shoot early 1 day & late the next & visa versa. Hope that makes sense 

I see, yes perfect sense.

I will be there Thursday lunch ish and will have caravan behind H layout ish, sure you will find me, same model vehicle but dark grey this time anyway mad cocker is a give away ?

ian

I see, yes perfect sense.

I will be there Thursday lunch ish and will have caravan behind H layout ish, sure you will find me, same model vehicle but dark grey this time anyway mad cocker is a give away ?

ian
Will you have a new gun by then Ian? 692X perhaps?  :lol:

ok car been valleted caravan been cleaned and packed, were ready for the off Fri mid morning. Seven nights on coast near Alnwick then four nights on ground at bywel.

very much ready for a holiday these recent four hours a day four days a week work schedule is very tiring.

if anyone is going come and say hello

yes indeed Charlie I am but a slave to my work and its just not on

ok we have had a week on the coast and now on the ground, shot fifty practice today with new 692 job a 50-142 so second barrel working very well , shame first barrel ain't working so good. ? bumped into v8 90 bloke so far. Am behind B layout with a mad golden cocker and a not quite as mad Mrs ips so if anyone wants to pop over feel free.

ps

she doesn't bite .......... The dog not the Mrs, she has been known too.

ok we have had a week on the coast and now on the ground, shot fifty practice today with new 692 job a 50-142 so second barrel working very well , shame first barrel ain't working so good. ? bumped into v8 90 bloke so far. Am behind B layout with a mad golden cocker and a not quite as mad Mrs ips so if anyone wants to pop over feel free.

ps

she doesn't bite .......... The dog not the Mrs, she has been known too.

I guess your in the single malt caravan :lol:

cheers Andy, cheers Ian.

Dave, indeed I am, glenlivet to be precise ?

You'd vanished when I returned from the Beer tent - there's room on my squad for you all 3 days in August 10:45 Fri, Sat, & Sun if you want to join us book with Anne this weekend - catch you tomorrow. I'm on squad 43 shooting at 13:00 tomorrow 

Latest posts

Back