Weekend Competition - Guess the Ground!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Right - inspired by our little bit of fun last weekend, I'm kicking off another weekend competition - very simple, all you have to do is guess the grounds from some pictures.  Simple... right? 

There are three pictures, all taken by me all taken in the last few years - the theme is 'green'. Send your answers by PM - otherwise the first person that gets them all right, will just get copied  -all the correct entries will get put in a magic cup, and I'll draw a winner out. 

Please don't post the answers in the thread, otherwise you'll reduce your chances of winning to zero, because i'll ignore it. 

One entry per person please... my decision is final, blah blah blah. 

Ground Number 1 - fantastic ground, decent targets, handsome scissor lift  :???:  :

Ground%201.jpg

Ground Number 2 - possibly my favourite view at any ground I have been to:

Ground%202.JPG

Ground Number 3 - one of my favourite grounds, I love this view of an area that usually kills my scorecard!

Ground%203.JPG

Yes so I very quickly changed my post ^^ you didn't have to quote it as well...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I need to lock this thread.... the rules were pretty easy!

well as we all like rules so much we should start again

No idea but the last pic is crying out for a trap layout :wink:

Happy to do a 'trappier' version of this competition next week if someone will supply me with some trap shooting related photos? 

Matt

I would enter but someone has deleted Sian's post with Maddmatt's answers in?

DT

Think we need some cryptic clues...

Think Ford Transit

Sheep in Wellies

Drop traps off the back of a quad bike...

Ian, that is very good, now apply that logic to possible grounds...  :blink:

Latest posts

Back