Weekend Competition - Post your best pictures...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Right - seeing as the weather is lovely, and I'm in a surprisingly good mood after hitting 200k posts on the forum this week - let's have a little competition for the weekend. 

In this thread, post your best (clay shooting) related picture... I'll choose the best on Monday morning and send some goodies from the ShootClay Prize drawer.  

UPDATE - can be an old picture, new picture or whatever - doesn't have to be taken this weekend. Sorry if that wasn't clear. 

Simple as that, Just one picture per post please... and I'm trusting you to be honest that this is your picture, and not one of Don Brunts amazing snaps (unless you're Don Brunt of course - but he won't win, he's a pro...)

Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Idea Matt. One question. Does it have to be a photo taken this weekend or simply your best photo taken ever?

DT

Whatever you want.... old/new, phone/camera  - I don't mind... as long as it is yours (scouts honour) 

Guess who the junior is? 

Me and our very own parcours Pete at

FITASC HI 2015 

image.jpeg

Ive tried to add these individually as requested but they've grouped together - sorry Admin  :blush:

This was my 100th clay in my 1st 100 straight at DTL 

Latest posts

Back