I'm off....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

For a week in Kos /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif unfortunately cant seem to find anything about clayshooting there and no golf course but I'm sure I'll survive. Last year in Corfu we were walking through the olive groves and met a guy out shooting. Now, my Greek is somewhat basic, I can order 2 Mythos but thats as far as it goes and his english was dodgy at best. Managed to find out he was "bird hunting" when I asked what birds, Pigeons, doves? He replied "all" /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif  He  was shooting 36 grams of 9's of a greek brand that I'd never heard of and couldn't spell if I tried /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif will have to see if I can get hold of a box or 2 even I could straight skeet with that much lead /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Off to finish packing and I'll see you all in a week, back to work for 5 days then Phezzies/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif perfect timing! Fuzrat

Have a nice break... I went to Kos once... good fun holiday.

Latest posts

Back