Fitasc UT GP in Lonato

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutley

Well, Mr Fitasc will be hoping for some entries for this, the first UT with the snake system, there are only 165 spaces left out of the 200... (and it sta

rts on the 23rd.......)

This should show how enthusiastic everyone is for the new idea......

Last edited by a moderator:
ruddy ell, that is voting with your feet. Snake system for trap... Bah. :(

I've had a message from a member of the UT technical commission in Lonato.

The new 'in line' system will be effective from January 2017. The old squad system can be used for smaller competitions.

There was no GB representative at the technical meeting yesterday.

how will that effect cpsa run UT comps Phil ?

I've had a message from a member of the UT technical commission in Lonato.

The new 'in line' system will be effective from January 2017. The old squad system can be used for smaller competitions.

There was no GB representative at the technical meeting yesterday.
Well at least they are not going to impose it for this years Euro!

DT

how will that effect cpsa run UT comps Phil ?
I haven't the faintest idea, given that I've given you the heads up before it's officially announced I doubt BICTSF know, as their technical commission member didn't attend the meeting, let alone the CPSA.

There's no reason why UT in its current form cannot continue to be shot domestically. I doubt very much whether FFBT will implement the required changes either for their domestic events, and that's the home of UT. 

I wonder why there was no representative there.  It doesn't help if there is nobody there to voice our opinion that the change is unwelcome in the UK!

I wonder why there was no representative there.  It doesn't help if there is nobody there to voice our opinion that the change is unwelcome in the UK!
Yes Robert, you would think that somebody from the UK would have shown up! I get totally confused as to who runs what these days.

I doubt very much whether FFBT will implement the required changes either for their domestic events, and that's the home of UT. 

It strange Phil but I have yet to hear anybody talking about the new shooting system down here! I am going to make enquires about the thinking this weekend see what the opinion is. I really do not think anybody is going to use it at a club shoot level though... we stop for a two hour lunch break down here!

Yes Robert, you would think that somebody from the UK would have shown up! I get totally confused as to who runs what these days.
I was on the FITASC Technical Commission for ten years, it's a personal nomination, a member federation doesn't get someone on the commission by right. I stood down in 2014 to let a younger person to take over, something I sincerely regret now.  The decision to change from a squad system to the 'snake' is the most important for the discipline since it's inception in the 50's and not to have someone from GBR at the meeting is insane. 

It strange Phil but I have yet to hear anybody talking about the new shooting system down here! I am going to make enquires about the thinking this weekend see what the opinion is. I really do not think anybody is going to use it at a club shoot level though... we stop for a two hour lunch break down here!
I've been to plenty of small shoots in France, enjoyed a very pleasant lunch, and then had to fend off my French friends generously plying me with a 'little' eau de vie, calvados or whatever the local hooch is to go with my café. Hic!

I was on the FITASC Technical Commission for ten years, it's a personal nomination, a member federation doesn't get someone on the commission by right. I stood down in 2014 to let a younger person to take over, something I sincerely regret now.  The decision to change from a squad system to the 'snake' is the most important for the discipline since it's inception in the 50's and not to have someone from GBR at the meeting is insane. 

I've been to plenty of small shoots in France, enjoyed a very pleasant lunch, and then had to fend off my French friends generously plying me with a 'little' eau de vie, calvados or whatever the local hooch is to go with my café. Hic!
Phil, so who was our man who didn't attend the meeting? As for the French, well they do seem to like their lunches and a small tipple, I've not shot in France but I know some guys who have. It does seem as though they take lunch a little more seriously than we do at our grounds!  ;)

Phil, so who was our man who didn't attend the meeting? As for the French, well they do seem to like their lunches and a small tipple, I've not shot in France but I know some guys who have. It does seem as though they take lunch a little more seriously than we do at our grounds!  ;)
I'll have to refer you to the BICTSF or FITASC website they're named there.  I've never refused to eat at a French shooting ground, there's plenty over here I take home made food.

I'll have to refer you to the BICTSF or FITASC website they're named there.  I've never refused to eat at a French shooting ground, there's plenty over here I take home made food.
OK I've seen!!!!  Mmmmmm..........

Latest posts

Back