Sologne Euro Cash - Scores & Results

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great weekend, well worth the effort to get there and back. 

Happy with my scores except the 15 and 16 which were sloppy the rest beat me fair and square. 

Jezza - you shot well, looking through those scores it looked a tough shoot. Should make this weekends GB selection shoot a breeze  :cool:

Looking at the layout scores I think you did really well. Having shot there I know that ground can destroy scorecards in a heartbeat. Spoke to a few people who sot it and they all said there were some very big targets. Was the platform shot from the same height as last year?

Looking at the layout scores I think you did really well. Having shot there I know that ground can destroy scorecards in a heartbeat. Spoke to a few people who sot it and they all said there were some very big targets. Was the platform shot from the same height as last year?
Level 2. Just whacked on big lead and they broke dropped 2 on the platform one in the middle and the same bird on the last singles and doubles (behind it!!) slow but far away looper. 

Latest posts

Back