Sign in to follow this  
ShootClay Admin

Updates this weekend

westley
1 minute ago, balltrap said:

I think there is a bug in the script Wes........must be the upgrade :wink:

Thank God for that, having just gone into the kitchen, only to wonder why I was there, I was getting REALLY worried !       :unsure:

ips

seems better to me, but I am a luddite so probably meens nothing coming from me ?

Les53
6 hours ago, westley said:

Thank God for that, having just gone into the kitchen, only to wonder why I was there, I was getting REALLY worried !       :unsure:

When you look into the gun safe and its not there Wes......try the freezer mate! Old age comes to all of us!

• Like 1

Deershooter

This forum changes like a woman changes nickers .I have been a member of 4 other forums and there format hasent changed since day one .life's too short to keep learning your way round things it's like a supermarket putting the bread where the milk was and the eggs where the booze was . What was the problem before 

Nick Selby
6 hours ago, Deershooter said:

This forum changes like a woman changes nickers .I have been a member of 4 other forums and there format hasent changed since day one .life's too short to keep learning your way round things it's like a supermarket putting the bread where the milk was and the eggs where the booze was . What was the problem before 

What a load of rubbish. It is only minor changes and hardly noticeable for the user.

• Like 2

ShootClay Admin
14 hours ago, Deershooter said:

Well - if your woman changes her knickers as often as this site does an upgrade  - then that's a problem for you to deal with...the last upgrades to this site were in April 2015. 

The 'problem' before was that Tapatalk didn't work well, profile updates didn't work - and as the makers of the forum software resolve bugs and add more features and speed - I'll make the effort for the site to be more secure and reliable. 

So - as I asked once before, what EXACT problems do you have with the forum...  if there aren't any, then maybe the four other forums where you shine your sun would be a better place to hang out. 

As ever - please let me know where to send your refund to. 

• Like 10

ips

seems perfectly fine to me, I have found no issues thus far since upgrade.

• Like 1

maddmatt
14 hours ago, Deershooter said:

Well you certainly know your way round a supermarket... 

• Like 2

westley
17 hours ago, Deershooter said:

Probably due to someone moaning about it  !    :wink:

• Like 1

evoracer

Is it me or now or is there a little annoying bug?

click unread content 

click on one of the threads 

and now it takes you to the beginning and not to the last unread post?

westley
8 minutes ago, evoracer said:

It's probably Deershooter lost in cyberspace again !       :frown:

• Like 1

chippy
19 hours ago, Deershooter said:

Makes breakfast interesting though.

• Like 1

sc_admin

click unread content 

click on one of the threads 

and now it takes you to the beginning and not to the last unread post?

I found that....if you click on the time of the last post, it takes you straight there...

RobertBeard

You need to click on the blue star or blue spot to the left of the thread title to go to the latest unread post as far as I can tell.

Sian

I have resigned myself to being a total dinosaur and very unobservant because I don't actually know what the changes are.  It all works so far as I can see.

• Like 5

timps

I like it, the format suits my iPhone better than the old one. 

westley
21 hours ago, sc_admin said:

I found that....if you click on the time of the last post, it takes you straight there...

Bloody Hell, that's incredible......................................I have just gone back to 2.00pm YESTERDAY. Looking forward to doing the lottery this week  !   :huh: 

RobertBeard

Aaah but we can't go back to the future! 

RobertBeard

It looks to me as if no links to News Monkey articles are working as the link to the ISSF new rules article is not working and I found another one the other night that did not work.  You just get referred to the home page for ShootClay!:cry:

We also seem to have lost the opportunity to "Ignore" threads anymore.

ShootClay Admin

News Monkey is sick - was reported in another thread, and I'm working on that. 

Ignore threads...that may have changed for good - but I'll check it out.