687 fault

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Anyone had this.

set bottom barrel first that fires but no top barell trig is solid so presume inertia not right. Set top barrel first and both barrels work fine. With snap caps it works fine either ways and when I bash but against wall there is no perceivable difference in how hard you bash it in order to get the inertia to work either bottom or top barrell first. Been shooting 28g blacks.

safety sitting towards middle?

seems to be a fairly common Beretta problem mate i was shooting with had this the other day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean selector moving over ?

how come it works ok if you select top barrel first ?

do you mean selector moving over ?

how come it works ok if you select top barrel first ?
don't know was simply a suggestion of a possibility as he fired the first barrel then the trigger was solid for the second  (i believe he shoots bottom barrel first) i have also seen it happen on other occasions just seems that sometimes they rattle a cross or maybe just get nudged and this happens.

the only beretta i own is a semi auto so i couldn't answer the second question ;)

I have seen the selector migrate over to the mid point and lock the trigger on my friends 682 gold E numerous times. 

interesting, seems weird its ok it top barrel first and not noticed it had moved over

my tame smith is having fettle with it on wed also disabling the auto safe. Will report back on the reason so you can all sleep easy ?

my tame smith is having fettle with it on wed also disabling the auto safe. Will report back on the reason so you can all sleep easy ?
here we go!.........give you a little something to fiddle with and.........??

Its a Berreta what do you expect !

I believe they also make camping equipment !!!

Gun sorted was dry and some very minor surface rust (presumably lack of use) stopping the inertia from working efficiently, my tame smith also disabled auto safe polished trigger sears and tightened the barrell selector which was a touch to loose and easy to catch.

job done

Gun sorted was dry and some very minor surface rust (presumably lack of use) stopping the inertia from working efficiently, my tame smith also disabled auto safe polished trigger sears and tightened the barrell selector which was a touch to loose and easy to catch.

job done
So now your scores will rise !!!  :angel:

yes because safety won't be left on and selector issue wont be on my mind. ?

ps

that digweed bloke better watch out ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fook is digweed ?

googled it ....came up with fat butcher !

Latest posts

Back