Tap is a head game

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b

I went cloudside this morning for some UT practice,having not done much over the game season i thought i will stick at it untill i do a 23.First round was ok untill a helicopter flew past and i missed three in a row but finished straightening the last five.on the second round started getting in a flow then on the 10th bird someone stood by the layout talking on the phone ,so i stoped and thought brilliant, if i can put this distraction away that will be good practice, which i did and got up to 20 straight then the wheels fell of because i realised i must be on my last five with so few shots in my pocket and missed no21 then got to last one and thought 24 will do ,and off that one went untouched,but i did get my 23 but it realy should be 25.

Its a flaming mind game.

Just noticed i missed the r out of trap ,in the title,balls thats another miss. 

Very much so and if I had stuck at is until I got a 23 on Saturday I would have been there until Sunday... when I missed one I went to miss two. Shooting scheme 3 never had a problem with the two 45's but the 30 left I missed 4 of the 5 in one round!

You are so right,  in fact I have shot countless 100 straights ..............................in my dreams !

flamin trap, sporting that's the future ?

Trap is like darts where sporting is like darts with the board swinging on a rope in a gale .

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a touchy lot i never said one was easier or harder than the other its just a fact that one is a mentally challenging game and the other is both mentally and technicaly challenging although most sporting shooters nether get close to the focus of a fixed discapline shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be very good at Trap and everyone knows I'm mental  (unstable)

Latest posts

Back