Press Release - The Blaser F16 - a chance to win one!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Blaser Sporting launches the next  Blaser Top Gun

Blaser Sporting is to unveil the Blaser F16, the all new 12-gauge over-and-under shotgun, on Friday 12th February 2016 at 10:20 AM at the British Shooting Show, to be held at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.

The Blaser F16 is a beautifully designed, perfectly balanced shotgun which combines an elegant look with all the technological features that make the difference – at an absolute attractive price!  It comes with a walnut stock and is available in both Sporting and Game versions.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on our stand

Your chance to win an F16

All you need to do is to bring a photocopy of your valid UK Shotgun Certificate when doors open on the first day of the show for the launch of the F16. Just post it into the raffle box outside the Blaser stand.

Please note your email address and a contact phone number on the back of the copy.

Entries will close at 10:15 AM on Friday 12th of February. Winners have to be present in person to claim their win. Later entries cannot be accepted. The prize will be drawn directly after the official launch which starts at 10:20 am   

Entries are exclusive to UK residents with valid UK shotgun certificates. 

BLA_ANZ_F16-Teaser_UK_148x210.jpg

OK gotta ask. Now it's been launched give the gory details. Pics please. Specs and price.looking forward to seeing this on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasper, when you've worked out whats being said on that video can you let me know! The press officer needs a kick up the backside for the quality of that. Even the audiance couldn't hear.

Basically the f16 is a entry level shotgun into the blaser range it still has the waights in the barrel and stock and handles like a f3 but its not quite as refined as the f3 range.

Your right the video is crap,if i find any better ones i will put them up.

On the video (which I too had trouble hearing) it almost looked like this new range doesn't have a raised rib at all - have I got that wrong?

Any clue on pricing?

No the rib is tapered from 9.00mm to 7.5mm,to me its a lot like the original f3 pro ,the price is £2780 for the sporter and £2537 for the game.

20160214_145806.jpg

20160214_145824.jpg

20160214_145756.jpg

Have no idea what they said on video. Had a look today. Looks a quality bit of kit. Flat rib only. If you want high/mid rib then you still have to go f3 for £6k.Waiting for demo gun to appear then this may replace my gold e. Bet this will take sales off 725 and 692...

£2780 for sporter. Then add on briley spectrum chokes if you want em. Barrel weights extra also. But you can pick these up a a later date.

Not as refined as the F3 - shivers uncontrollably.  :lol:  Any ideas as to the weight overall, barrel weights etc ? 

The pictures above show all the spec.
I think they're going to do very well with this gun, sensible overall weight and good call with the flush chokes also like the idea of the 9-7.5 mm flat ribs and of course the price seems sensible. I couldn't see mention of barrel weights but I suppose they could be varied using weights.

The one i picked up at the shooting show had barrel weights in but it says in the spec barrel weights preperation ,weights not included.

Barrels prepared but weights not included is what it says on the spec sheet I got today.

No facility on the game version.

Overall weight between 7lb 8oz and 8lb 6oz.

No mention of actual bore size either.  Over bore or not??

IMG_20160214_194054.jpg

This is from the f3 spec but same design,i think.

Triplex Bore Design:

Three construction characteristics collude to provide an optimized muzzle velocity, a homogenous shot pattern and a moderate recoil:

Innovative, extremely flat forcing cone with an angle of 2.5°. The shot passes into the culindrical barrel as smooth as possible with minimal deformation and without any dangerous increase of pressure.“Overbore” inside diameter of 18.65mm (0.735″)

Gauge 12/76 (3″) steel shot with additional steel-shot proofing.

I was stood directly behind the camera man and couldn't hear a bloody thing :( . The gun itself is a big step down from their F3's (still looked well built though) and at £2800 for a sporter IMO a little over priced depending on what comes with it (case, chokes etc). Would you choose one over a 692, not so sure.

Three construction characteristics collude to provide an optimized muzzle velocity, a homogenous shot pattern and a moderate recoil:

Innovative, extremely flat forcing cone with an angle of 2.5°. The shot passes into the culindrical barrel as smooth as possible with minimal deformation and without any dangerous increase of pressure.“Overbore” inside diameter of 18.65mm (0.735″)
The more I read that the funnier it sounds  :lol:  who writes these things ?  :lol:

This is from the f3 spec but same design,i think.

Triplex Bore Design:

Gauge 12/76 (3″) steel shot with additional steel-shot proofing.
I was shooting mine earlier and I was thinking if my shot pattern was homogenous .......

Back