Beretta parallelo

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Beretta parrallelo 486 side x side

has anyone shot the above ??

bollox ?

seen one today, very nice. Semi pistol grip beavertail 30" imp cyl & mod single selective trig. What's not to like ??

Beretta..Beretta..Beretta........ when are you going to get it in your head there are better guns out there !
nanana.gif

Going from a trap gun to a game gun your speed of swing will be at mack 5  :lol:

From what I have seen of the Beretta S x S, stick with your Trap gun, it will probably be lighter and handle better. I have owned a couple of them in my time, but not for long, one of which was the EELL version too. Very pretty, just handled like a plank !  Just been with a friend who has bought what has to be one of the nicest O/U game guns that I have seen in some time, a Merkel 28", 2 3/4" chambered fixed choke, single selective trigger sidelock ejector with hand detachable locks, weighs 7lbs and handles like a dream. Picked it up cheap from a skip outside Wills' house !

Yes, pretty gun, prefer the Aya No 3 or 4 second hand at a smidge of the price.. You can buy a Lot of sxs for 3k .. Should be able to get a good no2 for that money.

Winchester made a s/s pigeon grade had a single selective trigger and quite heavy for a game gun made a good gun for clay shooters to go gaming  :ph34r:

and had a raised rib !

Last edited by a moderator:
pp

yes but what attracts me to this is

it came up lovely

single trig which I am used to

pistol and beaver which I am used to

30" which am used to

fixed choke

as I say what's not to like and its beretta

From what I have seen of the Beretta S x S, stick with your Trap gun, it will probably be lighter and handle better. I have owned a couple of them in my time, but not for long, one of which was the EELL version too. Very pretty, just handled like a plank !  Just been with a friend who has bought what has to be one of the nicest O/U game guns that I have seen in some time, a Merkel 28", 2 3/4" chambered fixed choke, single selective trigger sidelock ejector with hand detachable locks, weighs 7lbs and handles like a dream. Picked it up cheap from a skip outside Wills' house !
this is a modern take on a ss apparently very different to the previous Berettas felt lovely felt like an ou on its side rather than a true ss

pp

yes but what attracts me to this is

it came up lovely

single trig which I am used to

pistol and beaver which I am used to

30" which am used to

fixed choke

as I say what's not to like and its beretta
it's a lovely gun for sure and if it fits great, I prefer the more traditional sxs but that's just my preference..  But it recoils much less than my Aya, you could shoot high bird cartridges for sure with this, heavy though... Not sure I would want one for walked up. It is definately An excellent modern interpretation. I considered one instead of 690iii for high birds but it would be my 3rd sxs and was more money than I wanted to spend.

I do not know the gun Ian so its hard for me to comment on it , you like it because its a Beretta and you have not looked at much else  :???:  buy it if you keep missing blame yourself and not the gun  :lol:

it's a lovely gun for sure and if it fits great, I prefer the more traditional sxs but that's just my preference..  But it recoils much less than my Aya, you could shoot high bird cartridges for sure with this, heavy though... Not sure I would want one for walked up. It is definately An excellent modern interpretation. I considered one instead of 690iii for high birds but it would be my 3rd sxs and was more money than I wanted to spend.
I like it a lot pp

I do not know the gun Ian so its hard for me to comment on it , you like it because its a Beretta and you have not looked at much else  :???:  buy it if you keep missing blame yourself and not the gun  :lol:
Dave I have looked at quite a few over the last few weeks but there all double trig and English stocks

Single... Pistol... Beaver...

You are straying from the path of righteousness.
I know I am sorry but the transition between this and my dt wil be easier.

felt very well balanced came up lovely

I got up close and personal with one of these in a gunshop recently. Was very impressed to be honest. 

Beautiful gun, and did feel well balanced as you say ips. :)

Back