Bargain shells!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lksopener

Hi chaps, picked up some bargain shells at the countryman of Derby today. 

Maxam imperial trap at £132/1000! 

Hugely cheaper  than anywhere near me and they are fibre wad as well. Will be testing them tomorrow so can update if there is sufficient interest? 

Liam 

WOW!

Makes the Jocker's sound expensive............ :clover:

A Spanish made cartridge I don't think you will be disappointed with them.

I'll update tomorrow, I got 2000 today. 

Spoke to the guys in the shop and seems supply will be constant but going up to £138 next year which I still think is very cheap for fibre! 

This is more like it, a bit of healthy competition. Perhaps now that petrol and lead prices have plummeted the British manufacturers could reduce their prices too. I just will not hold my breath.

Are these available near London or the Home Counties?

A very good cartridge, lots of confetti from the disintegrating wad . But do the business when pointed in the right direction.

Yet another nail in the Eley Coffin from their parent company.

Shot these yesterday and was getting good consistent breaks. 

Happy witht them and more importantly the price, I didn't notice the wad disintegrating all that much. 

Finners,

Terry Hale at The Cross Gun Club Kinver  Open every day by appointment to buy cartridges. He often will deliver if passing nearby.

Kelbrook  have been selling them for a few weeks at £135 a thou. Not tried any yet though!

Latest posts

Back