£800 prize fund on pool shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

On Tuesday 29th Dec at Westfield we are running a special kind of pool shoot with a gauranteed prize fund of £800 !!!!! Reasonable entry fee possible 16 birds , but miss one along the way and that's it go finished , so pressure will play a huge part  and because of this it can give anybody of any class a chance to win .

there is also our 120 bird reg shoot on with £1000 prize fund and also a normal 25 bird sportrap pool shoot on so loads to shoot at 

see you there 

I was going to reply to your Facebook post...but as goby 'Lady C' was being an arse, I left her to her delusions of grandure!!! 

If I was down that way on the 29th I'd defo have a go at it, good luck and I hope it's a success!!! 

As I said on FB - great idea, and I think you'll get plenty of takers. 

£25 for a one-miss and out is going to sort the men from the boys in terms of nerves. 

Its the day I drive back from France holidays - so I won't be there - but I wish you much luck with the idea. 

Family in Northern France - its my turn there this year. 

i like it Steve,  sudden death,, bit like the old live pigeon  comps back in the day.!

Just a suggestion. Sudden death is fine, but £25 to miss the first bird and go home seems rough. ? Maybe you can let competitors finish the course, but out of the comp? At least they get the experience of shooting the sequence then.

Just a suggestion. Sudden death is fine, but £25 to miss the first bird and go home seems rough. ? Maybe you can let competitors finish the course, but out of the comp? At least they get the experience of shooting the sequence then.
Sense as always but have a feeling Steve would probably have done that anyways ? 

So? Miss and Out, but Not Out, Still In but Out, (of the Money). I think I get it!  :smile:

A competition for the confident and those with deep pockets, but the reward is high. I like it! Best of luck with it.

Latest posts

Back