Kegworth

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke725

Shot it today my first reg shoot (another 2 now for my classification) really enjoyed it shot a 78 did miss some silly ones eg. 4 pairs hit the first 2 missedboth the 3 then hit the last pair did this most of the way round ,shot 2 stands straight (bonus) only problem was i got put into A class ( b u g g e r ) really enjoyed it though all the targets were fair with good variety an was only waiting max of 2 minutes on each stand  will be definatley going back!.

Sound good! Im hoping to start doing registered shoots early next year to get my first classification and Kegworth is a club that i have in mind to do a fair few shoots at (its closer to home than most other clubs that do the registered shoots) but I've never been before so its nice to hear your thoughts and that you would go back!

Good work on achieving A Class - have you been shooting long?

Yes  they were good targets its worth a visit and i have been shooting clays on and off for about 2 years but serouis about 4 month   I go once a week now as before was once a blue moon .At first chris i just did it to socailize until 4 months back thought i would get my head down an start to do it propeley .ive had my gun licence since i was 13 my dad bought be the old style beretta 682 28 inch barrel did go shooting the odd roast shoot then dident bother with it until i was 22 .then started doing the odd bit of pigeon shooting for a year then started going odd grounds with my freinds just something to do on a sunday morning then change my guns like socks for 2 years then i got my geurini about 7 months back never looked back just kept plugging away.started to get better on my scores going from mid 20,s to mid 30,s then on a good day get to my 40 average thought i would get my full cpsa an have a crack at these reg shoots .i really enjoyed it yesterday bud open my eyes to these reg shoots would recomend you to call at a ground when one is on and have a look around see what you think .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back