Windrush SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

We will be starting off Windrush again in January with Saturday reg shoots on sat 9th and sat 23rd !!!

we are also opening up on the weds after the comps for practice on the same course so if you want to practice these comp style targets you can play till your hearts content , bring a coach with you if you wish , also coaches you are more than welcome to bring clients along and enjoy the day 

refreshments and catering will be available on comp days and practice days 

see you all soon steve

We will be starting off Windrush again in January with Saturday reg shoots on sat 9th and sat 23rd !!!

we are also opening up on the weds after the comps for practice on the same course so if you want to practice these comp style targets you can play till your hearts content , bring a coach with you if you wish , also coaches you are more than welcome to bring clients along and enjoy the day

refreshments and catering will be available on comp days and practice days

see you all soon steve
Windrush SG back on the cards Steveo is brilliant news can't wait, and i would advise anyone to come to this venue as it dosent get much better in a lovely setting :) B)

Windrush SG back on the cards Steveo is brilliant news can't wait, and i would advise anyone to come to this venue as it dosent get much better in a lovely setting :) B)
chipper your bang on with that, great place for a Saturday visit 

whoooopy can get the 3/4 chokes and the BM3's out again ,,,,,,well for some of the stds anyway  ;)  

Yes sorry you beat me to it !!

we have cancelled the January fixtures here as it's parking on grass and it's do wet it will do long term damage if we use it imminently , so hopefully we can start again in February

i am running an open practice day at Westfield next Wednesday though which is only a mile and a half up the road from Windrush 

It don't look good at the moment Jason , the car park is just too wet and not worth chewing it up for the rest of the year , sorry only just saw this 

Latest posts

Back