Todd Bender 2016 - coaching in UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeetfreak

Todd Bender is returning again to the UK in March 2016 to hold another set of clinics.

Dates are:-

Thursday 3rd March - Dartford

Friday 4th March - Oxney

Saturday 5th March - Cosford 

Sunday 6th & Monday 7th March - Cosford (This is a 2 day mental & technical coaching session)

There are some spaces left if anyone is interested - Contact myself as i am helping Todd this year by taking bookings. Drop me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact Ron Maxwell for dates in Scotland - I understand he is doing a couple of days but Ron looks after his schedule up there.

Please contact me regarding the

Saturday 5th March - Cosford 

Sunday 6th & Monday 7th March - Cosford (This is a 2 day mental & technical coaching session)

Andrew - have sent you a private message with further details on.

Thanks for your interest.

The coaching days are filling nicely - Currently i only have the following spaces left.....#

Thursday 3rd March 2016 - 2 spaces @ Dartford (Doubles focussed)

Friday 4th March - 1 space left @ Oxney

Saturday 5th March - Full pending deposits @ Cosford

Sunday 6th / Monday 7th - 1 space left on this 2 day mental / practical training program @ Cosford

Contact me to secure your booking / pay your deposit. 

Postie,

The above dates are the only dates in England / Wales

Then he is doing the 9th & 10th in Scotland - Contact for that is Ron Maxwell.

I have sent you a PM with my contact details on for you to get further information.

As expected interest has been high as always.

Here is the current status of spaces left on Todd's coaching clinics for 2016 - so if you want to book i suggest you are quick!!

Thursday 3rd March 2016 - @ Dartford Shooting Ground - 2 spaces left.

Friday 4th March - @ Oxney Skeet Targets (Kent) - FULL

Saturday 5th March - @ Cosford (Rugby) - FULL

Sunday 6th / Monday 7th -  2 day mental / practical training program @ Cosford - FULL

So only tWO spaces left to secure a skeet coaching session from a 24 time NSSA world Champion in 2016.

If you want further details drop me a private message as i am taking the bookings / deposits for Todd in 2016.

Bringing back to the top as less than 2 months till Todd arrives in the UK.

Feel free to contact me for further information / questions.

Another clinic booked today pending deposit arriving. So the current status of availability is:-

So if you want to book i suggest you are quick as down to 1 place left!!

Thursday 3rd March 2016 - @ Dartford Shooting Ground - 1 space left.

Friday 4th March - @ Oxney Skeet Targets (Kent) - FULL (although Ground owner Richard Moate has kindly said he will allow someone to shoot in his place if needed)

Sunday 6th / Monday 7th -  2 day mental / practical training program @ Cosford - FULL

The current status of availability is:-

Thursday 3rd March 2016 - @ Dartford Shooting Ground - FULL

Friday 4th March - @ Oxney Skeet Targets (Kent) - Ground owner Richard Moate has kindly said he will allow someone to shoot in his place if needed - last chance!!

Hi

Todd was supposed to be here coaching but he was refused entry and was sent hame packing wrong Visa he says

Sadly correct....

What the post above does not mention was that when he arrived he was detained for 7hrs at Heathrow while they tried to resolve it here.

Then placed onto a plane back to New York on Monday so he could do a priority visa approval there as it was deemed he could not complete the documentation here.

This was made out it could be done in 24-48hrs and be back in time for the clinics. So he left his luggage with his travelling companion here in the UK and only went to NYC with a backpack. 

The visa agent and British consulate then proceeded to take 5 days and still not issue the visa - In the meantime Todd spent 5 days and a considerable sum of money trying to fix the situation all the while informing the shooters and grounds booked onto his clinics on a day by day basis of the situation. IMO he could not have tried any harder to make the trip and keep the shooters informed of the visa progress.

Quite why since travelling the same way to the UK since 2003 there was all of a sudden a problem i don't know - but the only people who lost out where the shooters and the grounds. I really felt for the junior shooter who was looking forward to his first coaching day and the chap who was hoping to use it to bridge the gap between good shot and national team place, amongst others..... gutted for them.

All deposits have been / are in the process of being fully refunded to everyone who booked. Most of the shooters while disappointed were very understanding and many even choosing to make trips to grounds and stay in hotels "in case" he made it overnight in time for their coaching day. Then a lot of them pledging to take spaces on the next dates available. 

Lets hope he can make it in the future with no problems as IMO its a loss if he cannot continue to coach in the UK.

Looks pretty complicated to me if you try to see what and how to get a VISA to work in the UK on a short term basis!

Was he going to be employed or doing this entirely on a self-employed basis?

There is talk of needing to be sponsored, show evidence of savings and all sorts of things!

Never realised it was so complicated but there again he's not a European!

He should have claimed asylum then he would be put up in a top hotel and all expenses paid and stayed for a long time  :wink:

Latest posts

Back