Adjustable comb raiser

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEABAG

Looking to get my Caesar Guerini Summit sporter fitted with an adjustable comb, can anyone recommend where to get it done, and an idea of the cost.

Or has anyone an adjustable stock to fit they have for sale.

Thanking all in anticipation.

Dennis stepney but he is over the border in zumerzet.

I think

Thanks guys, will make inroads , is the company actually called Stock positioning systems?

Just looked at the site, is there a UK stockist, and can anyone give a contact address or number to fit one, thanks.

Thanks Chippy, have never "imported" before, was worried about duty charges, but assume this is fine to do, .

Yes he is, not far from Taunton.  I've recently dealt with his company and they were brilliant.  
Can you give me a contact or company number, thanking you.

Hi 

I have used  Simon Willmore a couple of time to fit an adjustable comb. Top work both times. Below is cut and pasted from the Doveridge clay sports website.

Simon gets a great deal of requests for this particular service. It is a fact that most stocks come with the incorrect comb height. This is easily corrected by the fitting of an adjustable comb. The comb can be altered to go up and down as well as side to side, making it fully adjustable to fit you perfectly, helping the way you shoot dramatically. Fitted from £190 inclusive, with a 2 or 3 day turnaround on the work.

Damon

Hi 

I have used  Simon Willmore a couple of time to fit an adjustable comb. Top work both times. Below is cut and pasted from the Doveridge clay sports website.

Simon gets a great deal of requests for this particular service. It is a fact that most stocks come with the incorrect comb height. This is easily corrected by the fitting of an adjustable comb. The comb can be altered to go up and down as well as side to side, making it fully adjustable to fit you perfectly, helping the way you shoot dramatically. Fitted from £190 inclusive, with a 2 or 3 day turnaround on the work.

Damon
Appreciate your help and advice Damo, thank you.

Latest posts

Back