RBSS,,

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes that's a great score from Mr solomons  ,  as for the mri  I had one  did not like it at all  , im claustrophobic  !   :cry:      

Should have seen the ones he missed. 

He will straight that layout no problem. 

By Christmas 25/25 on the board. 

Shot this in wind and rain this morning. Great sporting course and the tower is as impressive as ever.. Scraped onto scoreboard with a 16, so could've been worse. I'll kid myself that there is more out there in low wind. Today they just weren't flying where the scorer was saying! The ones on the left were probably landing in the car park. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I went and shot this again today , I know must've been bonkers torrential rain wind not too bad .

shot a 16 and 21 on tower and a 45 on sporting do well chuffed with that .

anyone who wants a challenge get down there , it gets your pulse going I can tell you 

I had another go today. Lovely weather, sunny and cool. No excuse of wind.. 41 on sporting (again) and best 18 on the tower. Was too careful with the last pair and missed; shame as I need 19 or 20 for the final..

Enjoyed today. Did better than last time, another 10 goes and I should be hitting  20+.

sort of half new what I was doing. Not so confused this time. Saw them better second go as changed lenses to lighter shade.

Will well done on the 18.

That tower is like all Steve  Lovatts long range jobies all in one go. 

Latest posts

Back