Barrow Heath

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj

Hi everyone, 

Thinking of barrow heath next weekend. hearing lots of good things about it. People have said lots of changes have happened up there, has it made it harder or is it ok for most standards of shooter 

Phil has done a good job and it's always a fairly steady shoot there, well worth a visit.

I love it, wish I could get there more often but I am greedy and like to do two shoots on a Sunday and I cannot seem to find another shoot to match up in that area and I am a C class shooter.

Thanks guys, I shall check it out and see how I get on. 

Great ground, good people - just a little bit too far for a sunday morning jaunt for me. 

Then I best get up there, planning to hit lakenheath as well. 

I take it they have a pool shoot at Barrow ? 

All I can say is........ Great ground. Hard I felt but something for everyone. Would be great if they did sleet as well 

One thing about barrow Heath is that it doesn't do your averages any good ?

but who doesn't like a challenge. 

Depends where youve shot before to get to your average !!!   ;) ;)

All I can say is........ Great ground. Hard I felt but something for everyone. Would be great if they did sleet as well 
Barrow Heath is a sporting & fitasc ground, tho some say its skeet in the woods  :yell: :yell:

I shot it for the first time last weekend, shot like a tit, held my own on some stands but felt out of depth on others but then I am new to this competitive stuff as well. As previously said, something for everyone! and the thing I like about the shooting community, is everyone talks to each other afterwards, has a drink and food and offer advice to one an other then thats it, I was able to put some names to faces I have spoken to on social medias and such! Will be back again

Back