Dtl and double rise

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beechin

might be shooting both of these one Sunday for the first time. What cartridges would you guys use and has anyone got anytips for me. 

7 or 7.5

double rise tip, hold high for the straight target take that first it will be a left from 4 & 5 a right on 1 & 2 take your pick on 3 but if your right handed you prob better to take the right first. Ambush the first one then just shoot the second don't try to make sure of it.

dtl tip, just shoot it.

only my opinion for what its worth, take it or leave it.

enjoy

Thanks for the advise ips I'll take that in mind for the double rise sounds the logical way of shooting it to me. 

You could become everyone's friend.....................................buy an auto Trap gun !

your welcome

forgot to say try and get on 4 or 5 peg and really take notice of were your going to ambush the first one, that's the key.

My advice when shooting doubles is to have a set plan on which target you're going to shoot first.

Focus fully on the first target and shoot it before turning your attention to the other one.  

It's very easy when there's two in the air to be hesitant at which one to shoot and you end up failing to hit either.

I'm left handed and I'll always shoot the left handed target first, whichever peg I'm on and then swing to the right for the second target.

I'll go and watch the previous squad's targets on the layout I'm to shoot and I'll only change my method above if I see the right hand target is wind affected and is dropping quickly. 

Back