5th para clay OT international

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b

This year weare in italy again at cieli aperti near milan,great ground as you would expect in italy ,good weather and over 60 disabled shooters which shows how this project is devaloping with reps from issf and ipc there to look on at the development. We shot 75 today with andy womble leading the standing and our very own sid leading the sitting closley follewed by me so we should have a good showing for the final after our last 50 in the morning tomorrow. 

Great to hear that you  guys are doing so well . Keep it up and hopefully we will get a few medals, all the best for the next set of targets.

Me and sid made the final with sid way out in front up untill the back to zero final,we both did worse than we should which ment sid went into bronze match and i had to shoot off for the bronze match which i won,so unfortunately me and sid shot against each other for the bronze and as i never payed any attention to how these thing work,was totally out of my depth and sid won the bronze.in the standing andy womble did a great job to take the gold.The ipc and issf seemed happy with how things are going and said by 2017/18 there should be a proper world cup in place which in turn will get more countrys competing ,hhelping us put a good aplication for paralympic inclusion.

Well done Paul.

Just think how good you could be if you took it seriously!

isbs2015.sciencesconf.org/59263/document

The link above is a downlaod doc with a report about the tests we were involed in last year,measuring things like speed of acceleration to the target and time and distance to hit the target in relation to the angles.

Warning this info is very thorough and has big words and mind blowing equations in it so only look if your a realy anal shooter,i have had a look and now need a lie down,i think me heads going to explode. 

Latest posts

Back