Will Hewland

Sporting shoots. Where - and how did it go?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Yes this one may be a massive one. (I'm talking about the thread, not CMSC of course..)

9 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Yes this one may be a massive one. (I'm talking about the thread, not CMSC of course..)

How pathetic and childish! ( I’m talking about William Hewland, not everyone else of course..)

17 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Pathetic and childish 

Edited by Guest
Clarity

P1Fanatic
13 minutes ago, CMSC said:

How pathetic and childish! ( I’m talking about William Hewland, not everyone else of course..)

Thats a bit rich when your “first” post jumps onto this thread all guns blazing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hamster
1 hour ago, CMSC said:

How anyone can shoot 98/100 and you can say he's lucky and has a weird shooting style is beyond me! For the record, Kenny shot 110/120 the next day at Southdown Gun Club. If you applied your shooting style to a FITASC comp which Kenny is known for, you'd be lucky to achieve 50/100 William. I think you should spend less time looking for criticisms and more time learning from better shooters!

And as a side note, When other shooters are shooting would you mind not taking so loud, even the ref had to ask you to stop twice. I think thats basic good manners!

Except he didn't did he :rolleyes: selectively pick a single word from a sentence and ignore the CONTEXT is what you've done I'm afraid. It is entirely possible for someone to be a decent shot and beat Great people on occasion (I've done it meself often enough), no of course it wasn't luck on any of those occasions but the stars do have to line up a tad, that's all Will has said, also have to agree that it almost seems like you joined the site to get that off your chest. 

Massive credit due to him for yesterday. IMO Kenny has a bit of a weird shooting style and it relies on timing, which means he is a bit up and down scores wise, depending on how his day goes.. I watched him straight a stand yesterday and every shot looked lucky. 

• Like 2

schmokinn

Does he have a stutter?

44 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

Pathetic and childish 

Does he have a stutter?

• Haha 1

What I’m saying is this:

I shot with Kenny on both days. Nothing lucky about it. Will watched Kenny straight one stand and makes them comments. No need for any criticism when any shooter achieves a lifetime best and let’s be honest here, a score many of us will never achieve let alone as a veteran shooter!  

If you want to stick to your opinion Will because it’s a forum then go ahead. But my opinion is you should be ashamed of those comments and   apologise. There is no places for them if we want our sport to grow!

Will Hewland
3 minutes ago, CMSC said:

What I’m saying is this:

I shot with Kenny on both days. Nothing lucky about it. Will watched Kenny straight one stand and makes them comments. No need for any criticism when any shooter achieves a lifetime best and let’s be honest here, a score many of us will never achieve let alone as a veteran shooter!  

If you want to stick to your opinion Will because it’s a forum then go ahead. But my opinion is you should be ashamed of those comments and   apologise. There is no places for them if we want our sport to grow!

As Hamid pointed out, my comments weren't rude, they were observational about a shooting style. A subtlety lost on you obviously, in your constant search for confrontation. I will try not to spill your pint.

6 minutes ago, Will Hewland said:

As Hamid pointed out, my comments weren't rude, they were observational about a shooting style. A subtlety lost on you obviously, in your constant search for confrontation. I will try not to spill your pint.

That would never happen Will as I don’t drink in Gay Bars! 

ShootClay Admin
Just now, CMSC said:

Chris - I'm more than happy to ban you from the site... you've made 4 posts in your return, which have all been confrontational.   You blocked me on Facebook around the time you had your massive confrontation with a rusty Browning. So it's no skin off my nose if you want to leave here as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Will Hewland
Just now, CMSC said:

And with that, I think readers have now just gleaned enough about you Chris for this little to and fro to reach a conclusion, from me at least. You are probably as close to being excluded from this forum as you are from many shooting grounds.. Over and out.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ShootClay Admin said:

Chris - I'm more than happy to ban you from the site... you've made 4 posts in your return, which have all been confrontational.   You blocked me on Facebook around the time you had your massive confrontation with a rusty Browning. So it's no skin off my nose if you want to leave here as well. 

I’d like to stay. I won’t say anymore on the subject! 

ShootClay Admin
4 minutes ago, CMSC said:

I’d like to stay. I won’t say anymore on the subject! 

Right - and an apology for the gay comment.   Your admin is metrosexual to say the least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ShootClay Admin said:

Right - and an apology for the gay comment.   Your admin is metrosexual to say the least. 

Sorry to any Gay people I may have offended with my last comment. That was not my  intention. 

Will Hewland

:lol::lol:

ShootClay Admin

On that delightfully conciliatory note - I'm locking this thread at 87 pages - and Will will (!) start a fresh one for 2018. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1