First Straight at ABT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Shooting the ABT at Rugby yesterday I hit my first ABT straight in the first round :)  Followed by my second in the 4th round :) :)

Unfortunately I bombed with an 18 on the second round (whats that all about :angry: ) and a 22 on the third (missed the last bloody target) for a 90 overall to match my PB.

That 18 killed my overall score and I really need to work on avoiding those in future.

Onwards and upwards

DT

Well shot on 1 & 4 DT !! Perhaps the 25 straight threw you on 2 as you made a recovery on 3 ;)  

Thanks chaps. Perhaps I should have titled this post 'Just like busses". You wait ages for one and then two turn up at the same time!! Go figure. Did almost the same with UT. Shot it for ages without getting a single straight and then after shooting one at Beverley got another one the following week and another the week after that  :)

"Getting that monkey off you back" certainly seems to be true as far as trap shooting goes. Now if I could just get Harry to pop a couple in :rolleyes:

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well done, maybe you were subconsciously thinking you'd got one and that put pressure on you for a second.  

well done mate, would not worry about second line as others have eluded too it's the mind still replaying the first line....

Damn right Charlie. Best thing I ever did was get that stock made. ;)

Now if I could just find somewhere to get a new brain made Id be well away :)

DT

Latest posts

Back