Blain Boon Gunsmith

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Just a quick thumbs up recommendation of Blain Boon a Gloucester gunsmith, my 682 double discharged a couple if times last week, quite impressive kills on an overhead being hit with 54g of Hull Superfast mind, I rang Blain on the Saturday handed gun over on the Sunday he's stripped, corrected and serviced said 682 and for a lot less £ than I'd imagined it would be, nice bloke good service, ?from me

Just a quick thumbs up recommendation of Blain Boon a Gloucester gunsmith, my 682 double discharged a couple if times last week, quite impressive kills on an overhead being hit with 54g of Hull Superfast mind, I rang Blain on the Saturday handed gun over on the Sunday he's stripped, corrected and serviced said 682 and for a lot less £ than I'd imagined it would be, nice bloke good service, ?from me
HI Rich,

Please can you PM me his details.

Thanks,

Nick

HI Rich,

Please can you PM me his details.

Thanks,

Nick
Blane Boon is based in Longford Glos, 07970 629099

Will add in addition to the "repair" more than a bit of a clean as he returned my gun looking as new, almost sacrilege to shoot it and get it all dirty again, almost :)

Latest posts

Back