Anglo Italian/Caesar Guerini Tip top service

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

As a confirmed "credit where it's due" kind of person, I feel compelled to share this with you:

Once again, Anglo Italian come up trumps. Under normal circumstances I would have sorted this via the dealer. However, I live about 5 minutes away from Anglo HQ and occasionally bump into Mike Mansfield in the local pub.

So, a few months ago, my little game gun (CG Tempio) had to go back as the barrels were oozing some kind of salts. Anglo took it back and sorted it all OK or so I thought. It's been sat in the cabinet since then. However, this last week end, I took the little one out of the cabinet only to find the salts issue had recurred with avengence.

So Monday morning I phoned Mike up, no discussion, no argument he simply said "that's no good, bring it in and we'll swap it out for a new one"

Today, I dropped in with the offending gun, good as gold, they swapped the (L/H) wood over onto a brand new action and barrels. All took no more than 30 minutes.

I do wonder how long it would take to get any other brand sorted, and would it have happened without the slightest crossed word?

Excellent service in my book, well done Anglo.

It really must be advertised how good Mike Mansfield is . Never a debate or discussion, if something is not to your satisfaction Mike will make sure it is corrected.

Incidentally Wiseman's of Cannock who have been Guerini service workshop since day one have never had any serious issues with a Guerini, parts readily available and easily interchangable. Very, very good value for money guns.

It really must be advertised how good Mike Mansfield is . Never a debate or discussion, if something is not to your satisfaction Mike will make sure it is corrected.

Incidentally Wiseman's of Cannock who have been Guerini service workshop since day one have never had any serious issues with a Guerini, parts readily available and easily interchangable. Very, very good value for money guns.
Absolutely Peter. Not just with this issue; I have had a few other dealings with Mike and Anglo Italian and I have to say they've been pretty much spot on at all times. 

Latest posts

Back