CENS Proflex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebo

Can't get on with off-the-shelf earplugs and the external cans work well but get a bit sweaty in the summer, so thought I'd bite the bullet and go for some of these.  I intend to start off with the passive ones (just in case I don't like them), but might upgrade in future.  Can you upgrade the passive to competition by just getting the plug in component?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want some too.  Yesterday the off the shelf ones fell out of my slightly cauliflowered ear a couple of times.  

When you decide to purchase the electronic bits make sure you get the ones with the bigger battery. Only £10 more but the batteries last twice as long.

check out our wesite for a new enhanced 'dynamic' electronics

www.proshock.co.uk

When you decide to purchase the electronic bits make sure you get the ones with the bigger battery. Only £10 more but the batteries last twice as long.
^ This. The electronic modules are on slightly larger and the batteries themselves I have found cheaper than the smaller ones. You will never get the 400 hours CENS quote but decent enough and the batteries are cheap enough anyway.

Appointment is tomorrow morning so I shall be starting off with the passive ones soon.

Just got mine back just over a week after having the impressions taken. Will be interested to see how they perform. ????

remember that battery life is from when you first activate the battery and not how long they have been switched on... thats why we give 30 batts with our new dynamic electronics and can re supply at reasonable price as and when needed ... you wont get that from cens!

Picking mine up in the morning.  Be nice to not have sweaty ears next time out.

I,am currently developing my own custom ear plug's they will be fitted with electronic bullsh*t filters. So instead of hearing someone who has just shot a stand saying that needed 26 feet or just shoot straight at it you will hear roger Whittaker singing the sky boat song. I predict big sales.

remember that battery life is from when you first activate the battery and not how long they have been switched on... thats why we give 30 batts with our new dynamic electronics and can re supply at reasonable price as and when needed ... you wont get that from cens!
I got free 30 batteries with my cens  

So dies that mean that I might as well leave them switched on all of the time, rather than faffing about with the minuscule on off dial...??

So dies that mean that I might as well leave them switched on all of the time, rather than faffing about with the minuscule on off dial...??
you may get slower discharge by removing the battery or turning thrm off but you will still get discharge of the power from the battery

Got my cens proflex 2 last week.

I noticed, that I have problems to unterstand speech beside the active shooting range.

not because of volume but the speech comprehension is really bad.                                        It sounds as if people are mumbling.

Got my cens proflex 2 last week.

I noticed, that I have problems to unterstand speech beside the active shooting range.

not because of volume but the speech comprehension is really bad.                                        It sounds as if people are mumbling.
Deffo something up with them as speech is fine through mine. Have you tried using one at a time to determine if its just one or both modules playing up?

Back